Download Free Internet Download Manager IDM


IDM is the most popular Downloader just cause of downloading speeds up to 5x. It is the choice of many. IDM use best way and the shortest path to download fast and give best performance. The best part of IDM is that it have ability to resume download, that means if your connection was lost and you have download file 99% the IDM will remember the old downloaded and will download just remaining 1%. 

Internet Download Manager is absolutely free for 1st month than you have to pay for it.

Feature:

  • All popular browsers and applications are supported!
  • Download Speed Acceleration.
  • Download Resume.
  • Easy downloading with one click.
  • Simple installation wizard.
  • Video grabber.
  • Built-in Scheduler.
  • Automatic Antivirus checking.
  • Dynamic Segmentation.
  • Download Categories.
  • IDM is multilingual.
  • Quick Update Feature..
  • Download All feature.
  • Download limits
  • IDM supports many types of proxy servers.
  • IDM supports main authentication protocols: Basic, Negotiate, NTLM, and Keberos.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.